A new wave of timber furniture is here. Montana is where exquisite detail meets functionality. Curved edges and warm tones create a calming presence in any home and soon you won’t be able to get enough of it either.
About The Series
A stunning series of European oak timber furniture pieces for the living and bedroom. Fitting in seamlessly with our existing collection, the warm light oak tones contrast with the brushed gunmetal hardware. Perfectly marrying the Scandinavian refined minimalist style with a retro touch. Each piece is elevated on sturdy, solid oak legs allowing light to travel through your space and with the added bonus of easy cleaning underneath.
The curved edges and vertical timber detailing are mimicked by the handles of the Sideboard and TV Unit. A surprising touch is the way these door panels slide back into the unit, a design feature that echoes that of an art deco bar cart.
Completing the series is the Montana Bed available in King or Queen size. The creamy oatmeal coloured fabric adds an added softness to the room. Just the right amount of padding is included in the headboard to cosy up with a book. The Bedside Table is the perfect height to perch your morning coffee and the storage will keep the room calm and clutter free. Weekends in bed just got a whole lot better.
How To Create A Calming Home
Adding new pieces our even moving your existing furniture around will create new energy. When you enter a space your body and mind reacts consciously or subconsciously. If you are looking to create a calming atmosphere in your home, follow these steps
- Keep things clean and clutter free. When things are more organised there is less to worry about and your energy can be better used spent with friends and family or tackling more important tasks
- Go for complementary over contrasting. Make sure furniture pieces and artwork are in a similar hue. When there are too many competing colours a space can become overstimulating.
- Use a single focal point. When you have too many pieces competing for attention in your space you won’t know where to look at or focus the eye. Having at least some matching pieces like the Montana range help greatly with this
- Bring in nature and natural elements. Indoor plants enhance the supply of oxygen, that’s a big plus for when you’re doing your morning meditation
- Add texture. While you don’t want to overwhelm the space with colours, adding in textural elements in the same hue will create interest and layers in the space. My favourite is the 100% linen Lario Cushion
What To Pair With Montana
The versatility of the Montana series is what excites us so much. In our lookbook we’ve used a neutral palate underpinned by textured plaster walls and creamy boucle sofa. Pink tones in the cushions and artwork complement the warmness of the European Oak, while the patterned Memphis Rug creates texture and intrigue. Who ever thinks calming homes had to be boring simply hasn’t met Montana yet. For assistance in creating your own oasis, book in for a complimentary styling consultation.